Terms & Conditions for Publisher
Please read this Game License Agreement Publisher and Developer ("the Agreement") carefully, if you do not agree to all the terms of this agreement, you are not permitted to create an account on RevenueGames.com Platform. By creating an account on RevenueGames.com Platform, you agree with all the terms and conditions of the agreement. After this, each time you upload content(s) or use content(s) during the term of this agreement, you are deemed to have agreed to (all the terms and the condition of) the agreement.
- "Content" means the game(s) made available for publishing to Publishers with an active account on the RevenueGames.com Platform.
- "Platform(s)" means the (mobile) website(s) domain(s) or other content platforms that are owned by you or your company where you will display (links to) the Content. (Hereinafter referred to also as “Publisher”)
- "Freeze Nova", this platform is exploited by Freeze Nova S.R.L. under the domain name revenuegames.com ("RevenueGames.com Platform"), Freeze Nova is a private company with limited liability, incorporated under the laws of Romania, having its registered office and address at Tulcea, 825100 Babadag 2/2, Romania, commercial register no.: 40818174 (Hereinafter referred to as "Distributor")
- "Intellectual Property Rights (IP-rights):" all intellectual property rights, either registered or unregistered, among which trademarks, patent rights, design rights, trade names, copyrights, neighboring rights, moral rights, database rights, and similar proprietary rights.
- "Advertisement Costs:" The ln-Content-Advertising platform casts incurred by Distributor, which are set to a maximum at five (5) percent of the Gross ln-Content-Advertisement Revenues (if applicable), and VAT (if applicable).
- "Gross In-Content Advertising Revenue:" all revenues generated and received by Distributor through selling and serving of In-Content Advertisements.
- "Net In-Content Advertising Revenue:" the Gross In-Content Advertisements Revenues less Advertisement Costs if applicable.
- "Effective Date:" the date that you have opened an account on the RevenueGames.com Platform and have accepted this Agreement.
- "Term:" the initial term of this Agreement.
- "Defects:" are categorized in the following categories:
- Critical Defect: a Critical Defect causes the server software not to be able to provide the game services to the Users, causes individual functions expressly agreed upon to fail, causes substantial number of Users to be unable to purchase any In-Content items, causes the Client Software to crash or to be unable to be executed or to connect to the server software in a substantial number of cases and/or other defects which cause the User to be unable to use the service at all or only in a severely limited way or is considered an Exploit;
- Relevant Defect: a relevant defect causes individual functions of the server software which the Parties have not agreed upon in advance to cause a critical failure and/or features of the Client Software to fail, which are not just an inconvenience,
- Inconvenient Defect: an inconvenient defect causes single features or functions of the Content software to fail, but without limiting the ability to use the Content or to purchase In-Content items in a severe manner.
- "API:" an in scripted code provided by Distributor to implement in the Content which includes but not limited to tracking features, advertisements code (s), statistics, in-content-purchases (IAP) in order to calculate and monitor the revenues and to optimize its performances.
- "Party or Parties:" Owner / Distributor or both
II. Publisher License
- Subject to this Agreement, Distributor hereby grants to Publisher a non-exclusive, limited, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to publish the Content on the Publishers Platform(s). However, the license regarding each specific Content (early) terminates if Publisher removes such specific Content from the RevenueGames.com Platform for any reason whatsoever (e.g. if it concerns third party Content and Distributors relevant third party license ends). In such a case, Publisher shall remove such specific Content from its Website upon first notice of Distributor. The Distributor is not obliged to make or continue to make any Content available in all or any jurisdictions or territory throughout the term of this Agreement. The Publisher is not allowed to Publish on any native application stores unless specific written approval from the Distributor.
- Each party hereby grants to the other Party a non-exclusive, limited license to use and publish such other Party's trademarks and logos identified by that Party in connection with the proper execution of the Agreement. Each Party will use the trademarks in the form provided by the other Party and in accordance with any instructions communicated by the other Party in advance.
III. Revenue Share
- During the Term, Publisher Is entitled to a Revenue Share of forty-seven percent (47%) of the Net In-Content Advertising Revenue generated with In-Content Advertisements. Any Transfer fees applicable to Net Shares are at cost of Publisher.
- During the Term, the Publisher can access at any time the share reports on the Gross and Net In-Content Advertisements Revenues made each month (the "Preceding Month") in the reporting section of the RevenueGames.com Platform. Within 60 days after the end of the Preceding Month, Publisher will pay Publisher's Revenue Share with respect to that month.
- Publisher's Revenue Share will only be paid out provided that the accumulated outstanding amount is at least EUR 80 for PAYPAL and EUR 250 for Bank transfers and that the Publisher has filled out the payment information in their reporting account needed to make the payment. lf this minimum amount is not met, the outstanding amount will accumulate and transfer to the next month until the minimum is reached. Each party shall be responsible for its own taxes of whatever nature.
IV. Warranties / Liabilities / Indemnification
- The Distributor represents and warrants that:
- The Distributor either owns the games or has the right / the license to distribute the games on the RevenueGames.com Platform.
- it is authorized to enter in this Agreement.
- The Publisher represents and warrants that:
- the Platform will not violate any law or third-party rights, nor will / be deceptive, violent, sexual, obscene, defamatory or abusive in nature. The Publisher also represents and warrants that it is authorized to enter in this Agreement. Publisher furthermore represents and warrants that it shall not, and shall not permit any user to:
- use, reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any Content or the RevenueGames.com Platform, or any parts thereof, for any purpose other than for which the Content and/or RevenueGames.com Platform is made available hereunder;
- remove or change any branding or links included in any Content or the RevenueGames.com Platform, nor otherwise adjust any Content or the RevenueGames.com Platform in any way whatsoever, unless explicitly otherwise agreed by Parties;
- abuse, decompile, reverse engineer, attempt to derive the source code or disassemble any Content or the RevenueGames.com Platform;
- (attempt to) interrupt the proper operation or exploitation of any Content or the RevenueGames.com Platform in any way whatsoever;
- register any rights regarding any Content, the RevenueGames.com Platform, or Distributor and it's business;
- to violate applicable date protection laws.
- Publisher will defend, indemnify, and hold Distributor harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) associated with any claim or action brought against Distributors or its affiliates regarding a breach of above-mentioned Warranties.
V. Intellectual Property Rights
- All Intellectual Property Rights which already existed at the time of entering into this Agreement remain the property of the Party to which it belonged at that time. Parties shall only acquire rights from the other Party as are explicitly granted in this Agreement.
VI. Term and Termination
- This Agreement will be entered into for an Initial Term of one (1) year as of the Effective Date. Thereafter, the Agreement shall automatically renew for the same period of time, unless terminated by either Party in writing (excluding e-mail) upon three (3) months written notice prior to the end of the Initial or any subsequent Term.
- Either Party may terminate the Agreement if:
- the other Party materially breaches a term or condition of this Agreement and fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of written notice specifying the breach;
- the other Party is put into liquidation or has ceased to conduct its business;
- the other Party requests or obtains (provisional) suspension of payment or is declared bankrupt;
- the other Party loses command over its assets or part thereof due to seizure, by being placed under trusteeship or in any other way, and such command is not returned within 4 weeks after the loss thereof;
- it should be reasonably accepted that the other Party can no longer meet its obligations under this Agreement.
- Distributor may (early) terminate this Agreement in whole or in part with immediate effect and without any liability for damages in case:
- the Content or any product or service included therein infringes any third party rights or is in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- the warranties of Owner as set out in this Agreement are not fulfilled;
- a breach of Section III.2.
- The termination grounds referred to in VII.2 and VII.3 do not prejudice the causes for termination and relating remedies arising from law.
- Obligations, which, according to their nature, are destined to continue also after the termination of this Agreement, shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Except as expressly and unambiguously allowed herein, each Party will hold in confidence and not use (other than necessary for the proper performance of this Agreement) or disclose any Confidential Information, and will similarly bind its employees and contractors in writing. This obligation does not apply to information the receiving Party can document:
The Parties obligations with respect to Confidential Information will remain in effect for three (3) years from the date of last disclosure made by any Party.
- is or becomes, through no fault of the receiving Party or its employees or contractors, generally known or available to the public;
- was received without restriction from a third Party lawfully in possession of such information and lawfully empowered to disclose such information;
- was rightfully in the possession of the receiving Party without restriction prior to its disclosure by the disclosing Party;
- is independently developed by the receiving Party without access to the other Party’s similar Confidential Information; or
- is mandatorily required by law or order of a court, administrative body or other governmental body to be disclosed by the receiving Party.
- Publisher shall not assign, sublicense, transfer, encumber or otherwise dispose of the Agreement without the prior written approval of Distributor. Any attempted assignment, sublicense, transfer, encumbrance or other disposal of the Agreement by Publisher in violation of this provision will constitute a material default and breach of this Agreement. Except as otherwise provided, this Agreement will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties successors and lawful assigns
- The Distributor is entitled to suspend its services under any Agreement during the period that Publisher is in breach of any provision of this Agreement.
- No Party shall be deemed in default hereunder for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to: earthquake, flood, or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy, civil disturbance, war (whether or not officially declared) or the inability to obtain sufficient supplies, transportation, or other essential commodity or service required in the conduct of its business, or any change in or the adoption of any law, regulation, judgment or decree (each a "Force Majeure Event"). Each Party shall have the right to terminate the Agreement immediately upon written notice if any Force Majeure Event of another Party continues for more than thirty (30) days.
- A Party's failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver thereof; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof.
- The Parties are authorized to make in an addendum additional or different terms relating to the Agreement. Parties may even choose to replace the Agreement with the terms and conditions as set out in an addendum. In case there is a conflict between the Agreement and an addendum, the addendum will prevail. An addendum must be signed by both parties.
- The Parties are independent contractors. Neither Party will be deemed to be an employee, agent or legal representative of the other Party for any purpose and neither will have any right, power or authority to create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of the other Party.
- Distributor may subcontract its obligations under this Agreement to any third party provided that Distributor will be responsible and liable for the acts of the third party concerned relating to this Agreement. Distributor is allowed to transfer its legal relationship with the Owner to a third party as well. Owner gives hereby permission in advance for such a transfer.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, Distributor may at its sole discretion at any time take down the RevenueGames.com Platform, or remove the Content from the RevenueGames.com Platform, or to require adjustments to the Content, if required to comply with applicable law or regulations, if necessary due to claims of infringement.
- This Agreement may be periodically updated and the current version will be published at the RevenueGames.com Platform. Your continued use of the RevenueGames.com Platform after a revised Agreement has been published on the RevenueGames.com Platform constitutes your acceptance of its terms.
- The applicability to this Agreement of either general or special terms and conditions however names, is hereby expressly rejected.
- Any provision of this Agreement which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective only to the minimum extent necessary without invalidating the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of such provisions in any other jurisdiction and Parties shall in good faith negotiate to replace the invalid/unenforceable provisions with valid/enforceable provisions.
- This Agreement and any relating addendums, amendments or further agreements shall be governed by the laws of country where Freeze Nova is based. Disputes, claims and all other issues arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or further contracts resulting thereof shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court the city where Freeze Nova is based.